Saturday, November 23, 2013

WeVideo reflection


Wow! I did it. I finally finished this week's assignment. It seems like it took me ages to get here. But, goodness it feels good to be done.

I used WeVideo to create my video. A classmate in the web conference this past week mentioned it. I am a sucker for anything free and simple. WeVideo seemed to fit those criteria. It was simple enough to upload photo files. It seemed to take way too long to upload the audio file I chose. I realize now that WeVideo and the Chrome browser do not see eye to eye. I got fed up one night working on the video and didn't pick it up again until this evening. I almost threw my computer out the window a couple times before trying WeVideo in the Firefox browser. Light bulb! All went well. I enjoyed adding my voice and learning to adjust the volume of the audio file so that my voice could be heard. Once I loved my video and the way it looked and sounded I was ready to publish. It took awhile but it eventually worked. I had difficulty publishing to YouTube, even though I "connected" my account. So, I published to Google Drive, downloaded the file, and upload to YouTube. I outsmarted the system!

Overall, I am proud of my hard work, new video editing skills, and final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment